My Beagles...

Emma and Levi......are 5 months apart. Emma was born 3 November 2004 and I soon realised she needed a playmate. I was very lucky to find Levi within a few months of getting Emma, as I waited nearly two years for Emma!Levi was born 28 March 2005 and was the naughtiest puppy alive! Him and Emma immediately hit it off and became the best of Beagle Buddies.I desperately needed to find an outlet for my Beagle kids' energy, and ventured into the world of agility. It soon became one of my biggest passions, apart from the Beagle breed, and today Emma and Levi are both competing in the top grades. I made a friend in Slovenia, running her Beagle Xsara in agility, and she inspired me to start teaching them tricks. I'm enjoying it very much and hopefully this blog will be as entertaining and inspiring to others, as Xsara's is to me.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's official... SA Champs, here we come!

The final results from the whole country, after all four AWC Qualifying Trials, have been announced. Emma came fifth overall in the medium category, and Levi joint seventh! So both my Beagle kids will be competing at the SA Champs this year and the AWC Finals in order to try to make the SA team for Finland. The event will be held at the Good Hope Centre in Cape Town, so lucky for us, no travel this year. You can see more about the event at www.dogzcool.com

Please hold thumbs for us, as we'll be trying our Beagle best! :)

I'll be posting clips of the best rounds from Emma and Levi during this year's AWC Qualifying trials soon.

1 comment:

Xsara and Tani said...

CONGRATS!!!! That's absolutely fantastic, really! If you guys make it to Finland, I'll get to see your doggies in action LIVE - I'm going as a spectator :)

Photos in slideshow courtesy of Gary Killian.

Levi pulling out front in Drag Hunt

Photos in slideshow courtesy of Nico Nel.